Sunday, November 1, 2009

RoLlErCoAsTeR!

So after thinking the other day about my trip to lagoon this summer, I couldnt help but remember the rides I love the best. The ones that go the fastest, have the unexpected twists and turns, cause you to lose your stomach, and the ones that you never know whats going to happen.
Why then is it, all my favorite things about rollercoasters are the things I hate most in life?
I think the real problem is that all of the twists and turns never lead me in a way that I think I should be going... my rollercoaster track leads me into a direction with more unexpected problems....
So, something needs to happen..... I either need to relay the tracks of my life!!!
OR
I'm bailing from this ride! Then I'm boarding on a new one that, when I lose my stomach, its for AMAZING reasons!! Not reasons that stress me out!
Looking for a new rollercoaster!! Taking all willing and available!!

No comments: